We need to build on the strong gun laws that now exist to further protect our community.
- Rebecca passed the Safe Homes and Families Act which allows officers responding to reports of domestic violence to temporarily take custody of a firearm that is in the possession of an alleged perpetrator.
- Rebecca passed legislation which has been signed into law to revoke firearm rights of convicted domestic violence offenders.
- Rebecca has cosponsored legislation on banning “bump stocks” to prohibit the possession, manufacture, transportation, shipment, and sale of firing accelerators.
- Rebecca has passed legislation to establish a State Police Adopt-a-gun foundation which allows a person to anonymously surrender firearms in exchange for monetary awards.
- Rebecca has passed legislation to require serial numbers from the State Police on firearms created by 3D printing technology.